Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Trent & Char

AWWW!!! Trent whats wrong??? haha =)
...Trent and his Penguins! Haha

Cute Cute Cute!

Hey Trent and Char I just came across these pictures haha! They are HILARIOUS! Just thought you might like them haha...I also put one of you guys and ashlynn...Love ya, Chantz

3 comments:

randa_joy said...

Hey I get to be your first comment!! That top picture of Trent is so WEIRD looking and funny. And I LOVE that picture of Brittnie with the yellow background. Anyway I am so excited that you started a BLOG. I wish everyone had one! I'm trying to get Bitsy (Nana) to do one so I would know where she is once in a while.

love_b said...

K im really glad you guys don't have a picture of my face like trents making! hahahaha! whoo hoo we are a bloggin' family now!

T+C=N said...

Oh my gosh. Those pics are so funny. I totally forgot about those! You guys have to find the pic of Trent with Nanas glasses on reading that cake decorating book. It is soooooo funny! Yay! Im so glad we are all blogging now! Whooo hoo!